About Me

My photo
Bringing you reviews on local ethnic eateries.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Zorba's
Greek Restaurant

Food: We ordered the Feed Me Plate (which should be called the Feed Yourself Plate as you have to put everything together in a pita). It included: lemon chicken soup, house salad, appetizer plate, rice, hummus, spinach, and gyro meat. Zorba's chicken was my favorite, but the best part of the meal was probably the chocolate baklava for desert. If I could do it again I would have ordered a lamb kebab.




Atmosphere: I dug the music and the paintings on the wall. You can tell though, that Zorba's caters mainly to the Dell lunch crowd by the seating arrangements. 






Service: Late adolescent host, still he was on top of things and did his job well. No complaints here...


MuMu Score:
Something was missing...


No comments:

Post a Comment