About Me

My photo
Bringing you reviews on local ethnic eateries.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Coco's Cafe
Taiwanese 


Food: Outright fan-flipping-tastic. We ordered the Peppercorn Chicken with rice, Sa Cha Beef Lo Mein, and Green Onion Pie (the half order was a lot of food). The Sa Cha Beef Lo Mein had a strange aroma but tasted amazing. Helen loves those weird drinks with tapioca balls in them. She ordered the Taro milk and it was... okay.
 
Service: This is another quick, made-to-order place and I loved it. Amazing food and fast! The wait-staff were friendly and you knew it was good Taiwanese food by the amount of Taiwanese people in the restaurant. 


Atmosphere: Clean, nice modern decor, even trinkets from Taiwan for sale. If you need a rhinestone Hello-Kitty charm, boom, this place has everything you need. 


MuMu Score:
yeth yeth yeth yeth YETH!

1 comment:

  1. I have not been to Coco's in forever! I guess I should go there when I'm missing Taiwanese food. :)

    ReplyDelete