About Me

My photo
Bringing you reviews on local ethnic eateries.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sichuan Garden
Authentic Chinese


Food: Pictures of the meals help you choose what you want. Portions are large and prices are reasonable. I burned the roof of my mouth on the cheese wontons so be wary. Overall, I was pleased with the quality and timing that the dishes arrived. Fresh vegetables and savory sauces. 

Service: Don't expect any. You order and pay, get silverware and drinks, then seat yourself. 
I didn't mind it... but we waited around for several minutes until we figured out what the routine was. Still... the food made it worth it.


Atmosphere: Cheesy Chinese Decor. They have remodeled recently an it looks better, but still pretty lame. Oh well.












MuMu Score:
Yeah, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment